Country of Origin
Color & Odor
|:||Thin, Clear, Colorless or pale yellow liquid with Characteristic Lavender odor|
|:||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
|:||0.860 – 0.900 @ 20°C|
|:||1.455 – 1.465 @ 20°C|
|:||Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Camphor|
Plant Part Used
DESCRIPTION:French Lavender Oil is derived from flowering tops Lavender plant that is an evergreen woody shrub with pale green narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers. This essential oil can be used to repel insects and moths; just add a few drops on a clean cotton ball and keep in wardrobes, closets and chest of drawers. For deodorizing and freshening up your laundry, add a few drops of this oil on a dryer sheet. Topical application of diluted french lavender essential oil on temples can ease headaches caused due to tension and stress.
CONSTITUENTS:a-pinene, limonene, cis-ocimene, p-cymene , beta-myrcene, terpinene-4-ol, borneol , linalool , camphene, 1,8-cineole, trans-ocimene, camphor, geranyl acetate, 3-octanone, linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinen-4-ol, caryophyllene and lavendulyl acetate.
AROMATIC SUMMARY / NOTE / STRENGTH OF AROMA:A top note of strong aroma, French Lavender Oil has a strong floral camphoraceous scent
BLENDS WITH:Cedarwood, geranium, clary sage, pine, nutmeg & all citrus oils.
COMMON NAMES:Garden oil.
- Has strong wound-healing properties and is used for treating minor cuts and grazes
- Is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and can cure sebaceous spots, sun burns and irritations.
- Can eliminate nervous tension and relieve pain.
- Used for disinfecting scalp and skin.
- Effective in regulating blood circulation & treat respiratory disorders.
- Can improve sleep, reduce anxiety and emotional stress.
- Contains powerful antioxidants and can slow ageing.