Country of Origin
Color & Odor
|:||Reddish Brown transparent liquid with Floral, exotic and warm odor|
|:||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
|:||0.92000 - 0.97500 @ 25oC|
|:||1.47500 - 1.49500 @ 20oC|
|:||Benzyl acetate, linalool, benzyl alcohol, cis-jasmone.|
Plant Part Used
Jasmine Oil is extracted from the flowers of jasmine that have a very strong yet pleasing fragrance. This essential oil is mostly extracted from Jasminum variety, also known as Spanish jasmine, Royal jasmine and catalan jasmine through solvent process. The aroma of jasmine essential oil is very soothing and has an uplifting effect on the mind. This oil is effective in treating depression and can make a person feel happy and energetic. Jasmine essential oil can also reduce infections in the respiratory system & provide relief in cold, congestion and cough.
Benzyl acetate, linalool, indole, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, geraniol, cis-jasmone, methyl, anthranilate. It also has trace amounts of farnesol, p. cresol, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate, nerol, eugenol, ceosol, benzaldehyde, benzoic acid, y-terpineol, isohytol, nerolidol, phytol.
Jasmine oil has a medium consistency. It is deep brown in color with a tinge of golden color.
Bergamot, Sandalwood, Rose and all Citrus oils.
1. Jasmine oil is ideal for treating insomnia
2. This oil can soothe dry, irritated and sensitive skin
3. Jasmine oil can also be used to reduce stretch marks and scars on body
4. Jasmine oil is good for lactating mothers and can increase milk secretion from the breasts
5. This oil can be used to free people from narcotics & other addictions