Country of Origin
Color & Odor
|:||Pale yellow to brownish liquid with green, woodsy scent spicy overtones odor|
|:||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
|:||0.9600 - 0.9900 @ 20°C|
|:||1.4850 - 1.5100 @ 20°C|
|:||1,8-cineole , sabinene , terpin-4-ol|
Plant Part Used
DESCRIPTION:Kapoor Kuchari Oil is extracted from Kapoor Kuchari plant's dried rhizomes / roots through steam distillation process. Since years, Kapoor Kuchari Oil has been used across the world for treating bronchitis, asthma and other respiratory problems. This oil is also beneficial for treating fever, inflammation, ulcers, hiccough, cough, indigestion and certain eye problems.
CONSTITUENTS:1,8-cineole , sabinene , terpin-4-ol , γ-terpinene (5.3%) and β-caryophyllene
AROMATIC SUMMARY / NOTE / STRENGTH OF AROMA:A middle note with a medium aroma, this essential oil has warm woody notes with a hint of spice & a soft floral touch
BLENDS WITH:Lavender, Clary Sage, Geranium, Cajeput, Cedarwood and Cassia
COMMON NAMES:Ulatkambal, Kapur Kuchari.
- Kapur Kuchari oil is widely used in perfumery industry to make various body mists & perfumes.
- This essential oil can be used as a natural remedy for treating snake bite, diarrhea and vomiting.
- Kapur Kuchari essential oil is used for manufacturing insect repellents.
- Effective in blood purification, this can be used for treating stress and hypertension.
- This oil possesses analgesic, spasmolytic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties & tranquilizer effects.