|:||Alpinia galanga (Linn) Wild.|
Country of Origin
Color & Odor
|:||Pale yellow to brown color|
|:||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
|:||0.955 to 0.975 @ 20°C|
|:||1.4940 to 1.4952 @ 20°C|
|:||alpha-pinene,camphene,3-pinene,1,8-cineole and camphor|
Plant Part Used
DESCRIPTION:Kulanjan Oil comes is extracted from dried roots of an erect robust perennial herb through steam distillation process. Widely acclaimed owing to it's anti-microbial, anti-ulcer and other medicinal properties, this essential oil is beneficial in atherosclerosis and various other lipid disorders.
CONSTITUENTS:alpha-pinene, camphene, 3-pinene,1,8-cineole and camphor.
AROMATIC SUMMARY / NOTE / STRENGTH OF AROMA:Yellow to olive brown in color, Kulajan oil has an aroma that is similar to the combined smell of pine needles
BLENDS WITH:Bara Kulanjan.
COMMON NAMES:Bara Kulanjan.
- Kulajan oil has anti-ulcer activity, anti-tumour activity, anti-microbial property, anabolic effects & anti-hepatotoxic effects.
- Can be used in digestion problems, reducing constipation and stop vomiting.
- This essential oil is effective for stomach ulcers and inflammation.
- Beneficial in improving blood circulation and in case of throat infection.
- Can be used in congestion, nasal infection and other respiratory problems. Kulanjan essential oil is very effective in regulating breathing rate.