Country of Origin
Color & Odor
|:||Yellow-orange to reddish viscous liquid with an exotic floral aroma|
|:||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water|
|:||0.927 – 0.977 @ 28°C|
|:||+70.00 to +80.00|
|:||1.483 – 1.533 @ 28°C|
|:||LLL (12.80%), β-POL (8.28%), β-PLL (11.27|
Plant Part Used
DESCRIPTION:Procured from lotus flower via steam distillation method, Lotus Oil is reckoned for its unique stimulating properties and high medicinal value. Lotus plant is notable for its circle shaped leaves and its flowers have conical appearance. The soothing smell of lotus helps to relieve stress and pacifies anxious mental state. Lotus essential oil is also known for its appetizing effect and it also promotes circulation of blood. The flavonoids and polysaccharides present in this aromatic oil serve as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory factors. Enriched with skin beneficial moisture, Lotus Oil is effective for fading scar marks and in treating burnt skin in case it is applied daily.
CONSTITUENTS:Lotus essential oil contains elements like β-PLO (8.58%), β-POL (8.28%), β-BeLL (8.32%), β-PLL (11.27%) and LLL (12.80%).
AROMATIC SUMMARY / NOTE / STRENGTH OF AROMA:Lotus oil has distinctive floral smell which is the combined aroma of top note fragrance and herbal oil.
BLENDS WITH:Lotus oil is suitable to be blended with all sorts of spice extracted oils, sandal wood oil and cinnamon oil.
COMMON NAMES:Lotus Essential Oil is also referred as Pink Lotus Oil.
- The aphrodisiac and medicinal attributes of this oil boost fertility, raise life span and improve libido.
- Its skin application nourishes skin by providing essential proteins to body. Its moisturizing properties make skin glowing, soft and supple.
- This aromatic oil is effective in treating skin aging related problems, pimples and blemishes.
- Its unique cooling and soothing attributes help to improve skin color and texture.
- This oil is effective in counteracting skin damaging free radicals.