Country of Origin
Color & Odor
|:||Colorless to pale yellow liquid @22C with a light floral aroma|
|:||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
|:||0.860 – 0.900 @ 20°C|
|:||1.455 – 1.468 @ 20°C|
|:||camphor, cineole, Linalool, Linalyl acetate,|
Plant Part Used
DESCRIPTION:High Altitude Lavender Oil is steam distilled from the flower part of Lavender plant. This oil has finest aroma and exceptional therapeutic properties in comparison to all lavender oils and widely acclaimed for its calming, sedative and mood-enhancing effects. The lavender which are used for extracting High Altitude Lavender Oil are grown at high altitude which produces a higher ester content of approximately 50-52% in the oil. These esters are responsible for giving this oil its unmatched fragrance and distinctive 'pear drop' notes. A must have for every household medicine cabinet, this essential oil is extremely beneficial for treating cold, flu, cough, skin problems, stress, aches, pains, headaches and insomnia. Can be used in oil diffusers, potpourri, bath salt, spa treatment oils, shower gels, massage oils, perfume and candle.
CONSTITUENTS:camphor, cineole, lavandulol, limonene, linalool, linalyl, lavandulyl, terpineol, and terpineneol,linalool, camphor, linalyl acetate, cineole, camphene, dipentene, caryophyllene, limonene, ocimene, terpinene.
AROMATIC SUMMARY / NOTE / STRENGTH OF AROMA:This essential oil has a fruity, floral and slightly herbal aroma
BLENDS WITH:Bergamot, cinnamon, citronella, clary sage, pine, jasmine, thyme, rosemary, patchouli.
COMMON NAMES:Bastard lavender.
- High Altitude Lavender Oil is useful in muscle stiffness and easing the lungs.
- Useful for treating burns, minor cuts, wounds, stings and insect bites owing to their anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Effective in clearing spots, dandruff, acne, pimples, psoriasis, scabies, sciatica,stretch marks, sunburn, and fungal infections including athlete's foot and ringworm.
- Can help in treating stress, depression, nervous disorders and promote a restful night's sleep.
- Beneficial for arthritis, rheumatism, migraines and stomach cramps .