Country of Origin
Color & Odor
|:||Pale yellow color with a fresh, strong but sweet spicy medicinal odor|
|:||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
|:||0.90500 to 0.92900 @ 25 °C|
|:||- 22° to + 2°|
|:||1.46500 to 1.47000 @ 20 °C.|
|:||30% fatty oils & about 1% essential oils comprising terpenes,.|
Plant Part Used
DESCRIPTION:Laurel Leaf Oil is extracted through steam distillation from the freshly picked leaves of the Laurel Evergreen Tree originating in eastern Mediterranean countries.. The aroma of this oil can promote confidence, courage and can also help with feelings of sadness & distress. It can clear up congestion and stimulate appetite as well. Has antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, this oil is non-toxic and non-irritant. However, it is not advised to take it internally. Laurel Leaf Oil should be diluted with carrier oils before topical applications.
CONSTITUENTS:30% fatty oils & about 1% essential oils comprising terpenes, alcohols, sesquiterpenes, and ketones.
AROMATIC SUMMARY / NOTE / STRENGTH OF AROMA:A top note with a strong aroma, this essential oil has a very fresh, strong yet sweet, camphoraceous, & somewhat spicy odor.
BLENDS WITH:Bay Leaf, Clary Sage, Citrus Oils, Cypress, Juniper Berry, Hyssop..
COMMON NAMES:Bay Leaf Essential Oil, Bay Rum, Bay Oil.
- Laurel Leaf Essential Oil is effective in treating acne, boils, pimples, scars & scabies.
- This essential oil is like an elixir to hair. It can remove dandruff and can promote healthy hair growth.
- It can clear up mucus and excess phlegm from the respiratory tracts and can offer unobstructed breathing passage.
- Laurel Essential Oil can regulate menstrual cycles and can also help to ease menstrual cramps owing to its antispasmodic qualities.
- This oil has strong insect repelling qualities and is effective in warding off insects, pests & pesky creepy crawlies.